You're the Best Gift Mummy Gave Me. Come Bother Me Baby, Be My Bridesmaid Vivian!

B nwa,

I have loved you since before you were born. And our friendship began while you were still a foot stamped against mummy's womb and I would try to grab you and trace out your entire figure.

You came into my life and took all the attention, but you gave it all back with so much affection. Watching you grow has been one of my greatest joys in life. From being your guardian in primary/secondary schools and University to being your agent when you chose modeling. And that's the crazy thing, you managed to grow beyond the very little girl you once were to this tall shapely queen that I can't even conveniently knock again. Sigh.

You've come out way better than I could ever have imagined. Exceptionally creative, Godly, smart and just plain awesome!

And you finished that course and even got your own job. My astronomer baby that will take me to the moon. I'm so proud of you and what you've accomplished in your young life.

I will miss you. But I'm so glad that you won't be taking my clothes again, oh how my wardrobe suffered in your hands. You do know you can't come to my husband's house and raid my wardrobe, right?

Where I'm going, I'll be the last born for now, and I'll get to enjoy some of the little pleasures you've robbed me of for over twenty years. Things like having the last piece of meat! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

But I promise, I'll always be here for you, even when I'm pregnant and annoying. I'll still be your big sister. Ready to defend you any and everywhere.

I will sincerely miss you B. It won't be the same if we can't fight again. And I'm sorry for the times I made you cry. Yes, I would do it again if that means I get to grow up with you again. We both know those were crocodile tears, besides that's what sisters do. Fight. Make up. Finish each other's food. Defend each other. Steal each other's clothes.

You're the best gift mummy (and daddy) ever gave me. Someone to love and play with.

For the last time, I want you to follow me everywhere. Bridal shower, kitchen, church, reception. Come bother me baby. You know more about weddings than I, be my professional bouquet catcher. 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜. Ray and I love you, and it would mean the world to me if you would just be your amazing self on my wedding day.

Be my bridesmaid Vivian!

Please say YES.

#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #McOliviasGirls #McOliviaEvents #AuthorRay #BecomingMrsRay #November2Remember

Special thanks to Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.

This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray', a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, www.mcoliviaevents.blogpost.com . Subscribe. Comment. Share. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)