Be My Bridesmaid Chika. Giggle all You Like on My Wedding Day!

Chika darling,

The long nights are over. I have been found by the One. I see your excited giggles when I close my eyes sometimes. Smiles from the first time I told you I have a man now. And the day I told you I was engaged, you looked like I had finally announced Maranatha!

There's a thankfulness in my heart as I write this. It stems from the nights we discussed the issues of purpose, and romance over large heaps of laundry. You were there for me through one of the deciding moments in my life. Those nights we had long talks in Akpabio, my resolve was born. I decided to wait earnestly for the man God has designed for me. The one who is my destiny. In those nights, it didn't matter how long it would take, having a sister that also understood the struggles of the Single Christian Lady but is completely committed to God made it easier to wait for the promise.

A promise of love, two thousand and seventeen Rays of love.

Thank you Chika, you are a true friend. And while many may know this Olivia that seems to have it all together, you have seen my fears and you know my tears.

Now, there are no more tears, only joy. You deserve to be by my side as I walk into glory, as I inherit the promise. I want you, more than anything else, to witness the faithfulness of the God we served in the University of Nigeria and the one we serve forever. The one who gives good men to his daughters!

Catch all the highlights of my happy day, be my bridesmaid Chika.

Please say Yes!

#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #McOliviasGirls #McOliviaEvents #AuthorRay #BecomingMrsRay

Special thanks to Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.

This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray', a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, www.mcoliviaevents.blogpost.com . Subscribe. Comment. Share. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)