Bring all the glitz, glam and shakara! Be My Bridesmaid Ebube.

My dear Bube,

Lady with the magic brush. You were the First Lady to beat my face into perfection. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. While writing this, I pictured you feeling quietly alarmed and trying to be courageous that night we had a shoot that lasted well into the night, three years ago.

You stayed on set with me on that cold night, devoted and fearless till we couldn't shoot any more. It didn't stop you from coming out again and again whenever I needed you. You're an amazing friend. Fine girl, no pimple. Worshipper of the most high God. And driven entrepreneur. I really appreciate you, my dear.

As my sister from the same Amokwe gan gan, I know you won't let me carry last on my special day.  It is your excellent spirit that I need to ensure that everything goes right.

I need you by my side, because someone has to teach all my 'breakdancing' bridesmaids our original 'Achikolo' dance. I've seen you do it once, I'd love to see you do it in my honor. And after all the several sleep overs at your house, it's finally time to take the party to mine.

Ebube, your sister is getting married and it would be such a pleasure if you would be with me. My number 1 Make Up Artiste, I want to slay for my Ray. Bring all the glitz, glam and shakara, and make my wedding a beautiful one. πŸ‘°πŸ‘°πŸ‘°πŸ‘°

Ebube, I'd love you to be my Bridesmaid.

Please say Yes!

#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #McOliviasGirls #McOliviaEvents #AuthorRay #BecomingMrsRay #November2Remember

Special thanks to Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.

This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray', a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, www.mcoliviaevents.blogpost.com . Subscribe. Comment. Share. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)