My Childhood Friend. Be My Bridesmaid Dera!

Dera,

My fair sister. It is still a mystery how our sisterhood started. All I remember is how classmates started calling you my sister in FGCE, more than ten years ago. It was a joke, at first, till you made me proud by passing Jamb and joining me in the University of Nigeria. When our roommates concluded we were sisters, there was no going back. We became sisters for life.

Our friendship has grown through the years, from the days you were my emergency stylist, to the time we shot skits together. You've always been there for me.

It's funny how even now that we've become adults, I am still just as fond of you as I've always been. You'll always be the first girl that ever got through to me, from being neighbors, to friends and now sisters.

You're my favorite childhood friend, my only childhood friend actually. The most caring and generous one. And I'm so proud of the lady that you are now. My Physiotherapist. 😘😘😘.

Dera, remember when I used to blush when a guy says hi and you would come to report to me which boy liked me. Lol. Well, there's this young man that cares so deeply about me and he's asked me to marry him. And he's super smart too. When you meet him, I know you'd say 'Olivia, he fits you perfectly'. Well, I said yes to him and we are getting married this November. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

My sweet friend, come and be with me in my last days as a single girl. Let's have fun, bridal shower and all, then finally watch me say 'I do'.

Dera, will you be my bridesmaid?

Please say Yes!

#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #McOliviasGirls #McOliviaEvents #AuthorRay #BecomingMrsRay #November2Remember

Special thanks to Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.

This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray', a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, www.mcoliviaevents.blogpost.com . Subscribe. Comment. Share. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)