Chinelo, Be My Bridesmaid. Let's Celebrate Together.

Dearest Azonto,

You and I have been through so much together, we've laughed and prayed and fought battles together. We've even been cats and dogs sometimes, and that's the true flavor of sweet friendships.

Our story is one that you and I know better than anyone else. But there's a part of that story I'm guessing even you do not know. It is the story of the day we met, or rather the day I met you.

We were in the same car coming from town after a Church Program. You were in your first year, I believe. I was drawn by the tiny sobs that came while you told another friend in the car a story. As I listened to your selfless tale (more like eaves-dropped), I knew I wanted to be a part of your life. That moment, I said a prayer for you. And many more as the years went by.

In the beginning I never quite understood you. One moment you were such a drama queen and the next, you were the sweetest girl ever. And then there were days when you lifted up your voice in worship, and I was sure Angels stood in awe. Sometimes, I still hear your voice in my head singing, and I join in to worship the Lord, God almighty, creator of love and life.

Beyond being crowned 'Miss UNN', my favorite memory of us back then is standing with you in Presidential Hall as you mentored young ladies and helped them discover God and purpose. Those moments were priceless and I still look forward to doing even more with you. Watching you transform from the sobbing beauty to the graceful nurturer that you are is one of the best transformations I've ever seen.

My Miss beauty and grace. International Dance Queen. You know I'm finally getting married to my Ray, and it would be a big error if you're missing. When I announced my engagement, you were so excited and wanted to immediately download the blueprint for my bridal shower. Well, don't let me stop you now.

Nelo, it would be such an honor to have you with me as I journey into eternal love.

Would you be my bridesmaid?

Please say Yes!

#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #McOliviasGirls #McOliviaEvents #AuthorRay #BecomingMrsRay #November2Remember

Special thanks to Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.

This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray', a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, www.mcoliviaevents.blogpost.com . Subscribe. Comment. Share. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)