It's not a bridal train without The Benz. Veevienne, be my bridesmaid, will you?

The Benz.

There isn't so much to say because your name says it all already. Last year, I would never have guessed you and I would get so close but you are one lady that is definitely difficult to ignore. And I would have missed a lot if I met you next year, all that juice and sauce that you bring. Plus, when you sing, heavenly! I get the impression you would throw a mean bridal shower. Wink.

You're the queen of style, or is it class. Never mind, you're the Benz.

I've met several ladies who combine business with service to God, but none quite as intriguing as you. And that's one thing I really want on my special day, balance. I appear quite extrovert to most persons, but after I met you, I realized how much we mirror the silent achiever side of each other, and that's something I don't have with anybody else.

You put the lady in the term 'Boss Lady'.

Like I said, not too many words. Mi lady, it would be such a thrill to have you by my side as I take my relationship with Ray to the next level.

Veevienne, be my bridesmaid, will you?

Please say Yes.


#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #McOliviasGirls #McOliviaEvents #AuthorRay



Special thanks to Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.

This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray, a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, www.mcoliviaevents.blogpost.com . Subscribe. Comment. Share. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)