Dear Ada, Be My Bridesmaid.

In January 2017, I asked God to send me a new friend. Someone who would help me navigate this level of my life and understand what God wants for me because my altar was growing terribly cold and I had moved to a new neighborhood and was lonely. The next week, I was stepping out of my office in Independence Layout when I ran into my one time Hall mate and friend. She was there that cold morning at Zik's Flat, 8 years ago when I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
Adaeze, you are the answer to my prayer. The friend that I cried to God for. As you came each evening to check on me in January and take me to Dominion City Church, you rekindled a fire in me.
The day Ray asked me to marry him, you were the first person I called. Because you were the one who listened endlessly to me each evening on our way from church as I shared animated stories about the man that says he was sent to love me. You were my Elizabeth and you never planted doubt in my heart for once. You practically unpacked and repacked my bag when I was traveling to Lagos in February to see the girls and Ray. You took out all the tomboy shorts and replaced them with dresses. Xoxo.
I miss you. I miss jogging to your house in the mornings to delay you from work. Lol. And although it may seem I only stayed in that apartment for a few months, I know it was God answering my prayer, leading me to you. Making us neighbors again and friends for life. Haven't you wondered why I moved to Lagos and you moved to Abuja almost immediately? We just had to meet again.
I'm grateful for your friendship and for every time you reassured me I was doing the right thing.
My international make up artist, lol.
Baby girl, it's really happening. I'm really getting married. I would love you to be by my side when I say I do to my Ray of love.
Will you be my bridesmaid, Ada?
Say Yes!



#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #McOliviaevents #AuthorRay
Special thanks to the wonderful people at Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.
This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray, a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, Mc Olivia Events. Subscribe. Share. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)