Birthday Girl, Be My Bridesmaid Jasmine!

Happy birthday to the exceptional South East Media Girl and my sister from another mother. May God's uncountable blessings fall on you!

Boo bae, I'm exceptionally thrilled by what you're building and influencing in the South east. You have such a beautiful heart and the best things about you are the things you do when you think no one is looking. Like that one time in September, 2015 when you went back & forth to make sure everyone had refreshments at my movie hang out because I was so occupied. Oh, I wasn't too busy to notice. You've always had my back, thank you.

You're the kind of friend every girl needs, the one who will step in and put things in order when everyone else just wants to give up. Your hustle inspires my hustle. xoxo.

Babe, your sister is getting married oooo. You already know the way to Udi cos that's where we both rep. Proud Onyia Girls! I need you to bring the life to my party, 042 style. That's exactly what you do with ya fine self. You light up the entire place.

I waited till it's your birthday to ask cos I know you'll be in high spirits. #wink

Stand by me as I take the boldest step in my life, and start a new life with a good man. It would make me so happy.

Jasmine Naza, will you be my bridesmaid?

Please say Yes!



#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #McOliviasGirls #McOliviaEvents #AuthorRay

Special thanks to Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.

This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray, a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, McOlivia Events. Subscribe. Share. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)