Happy Birthday Som

Happy birthday to my darling girl.

Chisom, it's been over five years since you came into my life with all the sweet and wit that you are. Ever since I met you at the Lion's den, I've often wondered how one person can be such a perfect blend of grace and beauty.

On my wedding day, I want to be surrounded by godly women. Friends who know what love really means and who inspire me to be the best version of myself. Som,we prayed together as undergrads in the University of Nigeria, it would give me so much joy if you would pray with me again as I start the most important journey of my life.

In the past few months, we've shared so much in the good gang. And I have come to truly appreciate the girl that you were and the gracious lady you have become. And we were at that sleep over when Ray came to take me on a date and end up proposing to me. Oh well, I'm sorry I ditched y'all to get engaged. Lol. We could always go to the beach again but I could never find another man like him.

Thing is, I need you on my wedding day, there are so many bridal dresses to choose from and so many different colors that I love. You are one color I want by my side on my special day.

Som, will you be my bridesmaid???????




#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #November2Remember 




Special thanks to the wonderful people at Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.

This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray, a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, Mc Olivia Events. Subscribe. Share. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)