Hey Baby Girl, Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

You've always been my girl. I remember the day you walked up to me at work and offered to be my stylist for my tv show for freeeee! I'd always admired your dress sense and personality from a distance but on that day I got to see another side of you I didn't think was possible. You are all so down to earth. You're the finest most humble girl I know. And you're also really hardworking and ambitious, always striving to be more and do more.

I'm proud of the lady you have grown into Kene, thrilled at how much you've allowed God to mold you. And I can't wait to try out your own clothing designs, even though you've insisted on making only men clothes. #rollseye

My personal stylist, it's happening o. I'm getting married to that sweet Ray I told you about. #wink #wink.

You know wassup, I don't even know the first thing to do about my different traditional outfits. I need you to whisper in my ear, 'My Maram, stop pulling up the sleeves, it's an off-shoulder dress'. Like I don't know. #sigh

I always initially complained about some of the costumes you bought for me and you just patiently picked out other attires it would match. Those ones I hated at first ended up some of my favorite cloths of all time.

Kayne, you've made me gorgeous for different events. The most exciting event of my life is here, the one that matters most to me. It's an event where I'll be the Bride and all eyes will be on me. I can't think of any other person who would be as patient as you and still as firm. You already know what I love, even when I don't.

I appreciate your friendship deeply, we've grown from colleagues to friends. Be by my side on my wedding day, help me be gorgeous once more!

Will you be my bridesmaid Kayne?

Please say Yes!


#RayLivia #2017RaysofLove #McOliviasGirls #McOliviaEvents #AuthorRay



Special thanks to the wonderful people at Studio Bok for my awesome bridesmaids proposal design. Follow on Instagram @studio_bok. They would literally bring your imagination to life with their perfect designs.

This is my personal wedding series 'Becoming Mrs Ray, a Nigerian Girl's Journey from Yes to I do'.  Please feel free to comment and give welcome suggestions. I don't bite but be polite. This series is hosted on my Event Management blog, www.mcoliviaevents.blogspot.com. Subscribe. Share. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)