Wedding Countdown Interrupted, My Ray Launches his book 'To Live Again' in Lagos.

Hello lovelies,

I hope you've been sweet. I want to interrupt the countdown to our dream wedding in November for something special. 

A few months ago, I held the first manuscript for Ray's book To Live Again and read through, then I started looking at my fiancé in a whole new way, Super Fan Mode activated. He wove such a beautiful story and used languages I didn't even know he spoke. 

Mind = Blown! 

In the book, he tells a captivating story that I could completely relate to. The characters were alive. I was nearly every one in the book, except Idris perhaps. 😛😛😛😛 And because the book is based on true live events, I was entirely spell-bound. 

Fast-forward a few months, I'm excited when Ray mentions 'our' book is going to print. But I had mixed emotions too. One, it won't be just our book anymore, lol. Several people can finally experience what I have. But more importantly, I felt privileged to be around for this great moment for him & humanity. 😍 😍 😍.

Ladies and Gentlemen, It is my honor to invite you to our Book Launch for 'To Live Again'.

The most anticipated adventure-thriller fiction of the year will drop with a loud bang on Saturday, 28 October. The book which is among the most sort after Savannah jungle survival fiction on Amazon and iBooks will have its print edition released at the Readers Meet Authors (A Book in Hand Live) event organized by Aimees Library in conjunction with Praiseworld Radio at La Mango Restaurant at Ikeja GRA.

The book follows the heart-thumping adventure of a girl, Damilola Koka who is lost in the vast Savannah of northern Nigeria after the post election riot of 2011 broke and youth corps members were targeted. Dami and six of her fellow NYSC members are stuck for days in the jungle, running from the irate mob while trying to stay away from wild cats and venomous reptiles. It is indeed a pulsating read.

Ray Anyasi is the author of over 20 books which are Amazon best sellers. His books include the Joseph Kony espionage -thriller, Ujasiri and Sorrows of Udi, an African epic fantasy thriller set in eastern Nigeria of the 13th century.

At the event, he will be reading pages from the book as well as signing autographs of the book for guests. 

Beside the book launch, the Readers Meet Authors event is also packed full with loads of activities. There are so many other amazing authors you will get to meet there. They include, Ojay Aito, Bukola Ajiboye (Oroadunni), Bimbo Akinsanya, Ejiro Osakede and many more.

To register for the book launch, visit https://www.ariiyatickets.com/new/events.php?q=to+live+again to buy a ticket of only N2,000. This will give you an autographed copy at the event.

Come and support me and mine. 


The Book Launch is next week Saturday, 28th October. 
Venue: La Mango Restaurant & Lounge, Ikeja Lagos. 

He will also be giving out 10% of total sales at the event to the less privileged children of Dream Nurture Foundation. This means you will be doing some good charity while going home with a fantastic book you will definitely enjoy reading. Support me. Support my fiancé. Support Humanity!

I'd love to see you there. Say hello at the event, I'll be the blushing fiancée hanging on to her Author Boo. Let's take a selfie together. See you then!


Love, 
Mc Olivia.
The RayLivia Team.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classic Naija & Foreign Wedding Songs

Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)

More Pictures from McOlivia & Ray Anyasi's Traditional Marriage in Udi (#Uchedimma2017)